In addition to the filters applicable to the tables, we offer global filters for risk and liquidity lock, which are applicable across all data displayed on the JDB DApp. These settings are located on the top right under "Risk Settings".
Here's what you can adjust:
1. Token Risk State:
- All Risks (incl. Malicious): This level includes tokens that are not verified, have suspicious elements in the source code, are possible honeypots, where no buys are possible, where the owner can change the balance, and those that have a high dump possibility (maxHolder.percentage > 10%) and lower risks.
- High Risk: Tokens in this level are Proxy, Mintable, Transfer Pausable, have trading cooldowns, include self-destruct contracts, have changeable tax for individual holders, possible blacklist/whitelist, and possible external contract calls and lower risks.
- Medium Risk: These tokens have renounced ownership but may have fake ownership. Additionally, the tax rate can be changed. Also includes lower risk tokens.
- Low Risk: These tokens are generally safe, with renounced ownership (and no fake renouncing), trusted tokens, or no risks found.
Please note that scammers constantly find new ways to bypass our security checks, some of which may not have been recognized by our partner GoPlusLabs yet. We recommend that you also check additional resources such as Tokensniffer or QuickIntel for more information. Furthermore, it's important to understand that certain smart contracts may have suspicious functions leading to a high-risk classification. However, the developer may be safe and not intend to use these functions. Always do your own research (DYOR)!
2. Liquidity Lock:
- Locked: Only display tokens with locked liquidity.
- Unlocked: Display tokens with unlocked liquidity.
It's important to note that there might be some latency in reflecting the liquidity lock status. We strive to keep the liquidity lockings as live as possible, but can't always guarantee this. Always be aware of the data you're basing your decisions on and do additional research if necessary.